Manila Ninoy Aquino (RPLL), Manila, Philippines: Gate parking facing wrong direction

Default airport are just fine with me since it was handcrafted with the exception of terminals and taxiways, but direction of gate parking should be facing towards the terminal, at least make this right this ruins the immersion of the sim. see the photos:

You should make a report to Zendesk to bring it to their attention

Agreed. I have reported several airports where the taxi line to the stand, is too far away for the airbridge to reach. i think the taxi lines need checking as well.

if the airport.bgl was similar to P3D et al, one could edit the parking positions, but I assume that this engine will be totally different. We may need to wait for a dev to puil apart the ai parking system. Hopefully all these issues will get resolved. it’s only been out a few weeks and the modding community is right on it!

A lot of GA airports have the planes parked with their nose right up against a fence or wall. It’s as if nobody at Asobo has any experience with real world aviation.

i’m am literally issue about this screenshot 19be48cae2928d6c9933420a25de6b91e26dfa06_2_690x387 but i already report this zendesk but it’s still not mention!

1 Like

Yup. Huge oversight. Annoying that they neglected the main international Airport of a country.

Our best hope is the payware being developed by Cloudsurf Asia Simulations for RPLL.

are you developer of scenery?

Still not fixed. Please can the Devs look at this airport?

1 Like

No its still not fixed. Also on Xbox I get a instant CTD when I load in an airliner at a gate. The is with the default and paid addon.

image from pc version