Mapping Logitech G Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant to TBM 930 (THRUST REVERSER)

Does anyone know how to map the THRUST REVERSER on the Mapping Logitech G Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant to TBM 930?

I really need instructions as the current number of possible combinations is unclear.

Please help!

Maybe the following simple solution below for you to try is already somewhere else posted by someone else in the Forum, but hopefully by posting it here in this thread it might be helpful to pilots trying to figure out how to get the TBM 930 Thrust Lever to move from right-hand-side to left-hand-side and vice-versa:

For your Logitech G Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant axis that is mapped to Throttle 1

• Map that axis so that it shows up as THROTTLE 1 AXIS (0 TO 100%)

• note that there should be no checkmark for REVERSE AXIS

• SENSITIVITY settings for this Throttle axis to enable reverse range (works well on the TBM 930 and other aircraft):
    SENSITIVITY - : 0%
    SENSITIVITY + : 0%
    DEAD ZONE : 15%
    NEUTRAL : 45%
    EXTREMITY DEAD ZONE: 0%
    REACTIVITY: 100%
    in other words the sensitivity profile graph consists of three straight lines, with two diagonal lines connected by a short flat line along the x-axis.

For your Logitech G Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant axis that is mapped to Propeller 1

• Map that axis so that it shows up as PROPELLER 1 AXIS

• Be sure to checkmark for REVERSE AXIS

• SENSITIVITY settings for this Propeller axis (this works for me on the TBM 930 and other aircraft):
    SENSITIVITY - : 0%
    SENSITIVITY + : 0%
    DEAD ZONE : 0%
    NEUTRAL : 0%
    EXTREMITY DEAD ZONE: 0%
    REACTIVITY: 100%
    in other words the sensitivity profile graph is a simple straight diagonal line passing through 0,0.

Then when you move your Throttle axis lever to where the Thrust Lever shows idle position in the sim, moving the blue “Propeller” axis lever will enable you to shift the Thrust Lever from the left side to the right side. You may have to fine tune the position of the Throttle axis lever to make the shift work, but this fairly basic and simple setup for the workaround works for me on the TBM 930 and this same setup appears to be working fine to control the Propeller and Throttle on several other aircraft.

I’m pretty sure there are fancier and more refined settings that could improve on this, but for now this is what’s working for me so I hope it will be helpful to someone out there!