March 28, 2024 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update blog post here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

Finally, the Toolbar Pushback Pro for Xbox. Hope it’s a good one.

But first, let’s see what beta 1.37.11 brings over the weekend before I make any purchases. Lessons learned from the past.

1 Like

Just tried it and it works well with the Inibuilds A320 V2.

Here’s the manual:

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/hc/en-gb/article_attachments/17153491066269

2 Likes

I know Dreamscenery sure takes an awful lot of salt from the greater community, but those VFR objects for LA look pretty nice compared to all the melted port and industrial mess in the default scenery. I’m feeling tempted by this…

I wonder if that sort of thing will be improved in 2024.

4 Likes

Download of Update is back to fast.

Up to 238 Mbps in USA.

Thank you for the manual :grinning:

1 Like

Works very well I’m very pleased nice add on.great work Devs

1 Like

I a video from the developer i could hear interaction between the ground handling personal and the pilot/1st officer. Did you noticed any interaction?

Yes theres lots of interactions it’s brilliant adds lots of immersion :+1:. I love the pushback planner can finally get properly lined up on taxi direction

2 Likes

After you’ve planned the pushback select “Connect Tug” not “Start Pushback” for audio and the interactive pushback. Just press “Start Pushback” after planning for a no comms automatic pushback.

2 Likes

Brilliant.Then it’s a definate purchase.

1 Like

Thx. Will keep that in mind.

I was hoping for the f28 from just flight not sure what the hold up is there been waiting a long time. I read a while ago it’s with msfs Devs on just flight forums

Pretty cool imaginesim KATL is out on Xbox now. Hopefully their other projects make it over as well. Keep it coming

Milford Sound on Xbox with CTDs or without ?

A free mod from //42 called Thick Scroll is available in the Marketplace. This is interesting to see, even though it was just a small fix. Does it mean more free tools might be coming?

1 Like