Market Place Buy buttons grayed out

I am unable to buy or download anything. I have followed the tips in the forum with logging out of Xbox live, back on, same with marketplace etc. This is making me very very frustrated. The Buy and Download options are greyed out but can get to the marketplace.

Could be a few things. Is Online Functionality turned on? Sometimes it gets toggled off after an update, etc…

Yeah, I have cycled the On Off a few times. My windows 10 was out of date so im hopeful maybe that could be the cause but idk

Ok, I am going to merge your post with a similar one. Hopefully others who have had the issue can help out.

1 Like

You ever make anymore headway on this greyed out buy button??

It may require a zendesk ticket.

To anyone that is wondering. Reason why my buy/ download was greyed out, i tried to purchase that Goshawk a month ago and the transaction failed. And since then it just locked out my buy/ downloads and zendesk had to clear it out

Exactly what happened to me. The Zendesk team got me squared away quick fast in a hurry. File a ticket if this happens, gents!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.