Market place download failing

Anyone know if there are issues surrounding the market place currently, just purchased something andit wont download constantly fails and restarts numerous times. i have restarted sim and even PC

2 Likes

Me too, trying to download an airplane (purchased one year ago) and it keeps failing

Maybe there are server issues/maintenance, download speed is slow and looks like it keeps dropping , will try again later.

I did a full reinstall of the sim two days ago and I cant install anything. Sort it out microsoft.

well i purchased something yesterday and was fine never had an issue before

Must be server issue just like you said. Its happened numerous times to me unfortunately.

I must be very unlucky thats all I can say.

Yeah I am currently struggling to download the new France update

Yes, same here. Update for France and newly purchased airport both fail.

I purchased the Latécoère Model 631 yesterday and all wen’t smooth, no problems here. (steam version)

Edit: update for France and the CU for France also worked without a problem

I have the same issue. The download of CU2 and the Latecoere always resets after a few MBs.

Hello @secretfarmerGal,

Your topic has been moved to a subcategory of General Discussion & Community Support. The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

Please check out these other categories for your future posts:

• Aircraft
    is where you discuss current or future planes coming to MSFS.
  • World
    is where you discuss scenery, airports, and weather.
  • Aviate, Navigate, Communicate
    is where you ask for help with flying.
  • Tech Talk
    is where you discuss graphics, drivers, performance, CTDs, and hardware.
  • Menus & Activities
    is where you discuss activities (landing challenges, bush trips, etc), plus anything accessed by the menus including the Marketplace, settings, logbook, cameras, etc.

Glad it’s not just me…trying to install the freedom fox I just purchased and resets after a few seconds

Same issue here.
Download interrupts and wont finish.
Bandwith on my site is fine.
Probably an issue with Microsoft/Asobo.
Hoping for a quick resolve.

1 Like

I think it’s finally back up and running. My download is currently at 56%. Before it wouldn’t even make it past 8% before resetting

Mine is now downloading too. Did an update to the Microsoft App Store but don’t know whether that’s linked :+1:t2:

This was happening to me since 7 8 weeks. Lets say 1,3gb addon, xxxx.part1 file of that addon downloads fully but it instantly resets to back 0% progress on addon. It downloads part1 again and again until finally switches to xxxxx.part2 file of addon. Same things happen for part2 sometimes but rarely. Finally finishes full addon download but it is like still corrupted. I have to download the addons more than once to get uncorrupted file or have to do reserved space deletion. Here is my last example Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 - Announced - #2818 by DrewmorKuZy This also happens on other official files, not only store downloads. I dont know if this is related to servers, content manager, reserved space or other things.

1 Like

Now that I’m downloaded the France update my avionic screens are all black…ugh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.