Marketplace buying

Can somebody tell me why anything can’t be bought from the marketplace whitout having FlightSim credits and the whole procedure to follow on the ms store platform (i purchased msfs2020 on the ms store), inorder to get these credits. Before i paid with my credit card without any problem.

Please advice

You don’t need to buy credits from the store, though you can.

The purchasing process will work out for you how many “credits” you need to buy the item, and charge you the appropriate amount. Just use your card.

You can go on to the store and buy the gift card if you want, though.

You get sent a code, and you then redeem this code in the store to give yourself credit. It’s a nice birthday present for a simmer, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me its impossible to buy with credit card anymore from the marketplace; i allways need flightsim credits - in my microsoft store menu there is no reference to credits whatever. Why??

Every purchase trail results in the message on the selected marketplace window: this purchase fails; you need to buy FlightSim credits.

Not sure why you are getting that, but there is a simple workaround. Buy yourself one of those gift cards I mentioned, and redeem it yourself. That will give you credits.

I buy the credits I need for the purchase with PayPal through Steam, and it is automatic, I never had any problem with it.

2 Likes

Hi, I bought the package of the deluxe version of the MS2020 in the market, this one I did by steam. The purchase is made, but the game crashes, when I start it it tells me that I have to buy it but steam made the purchase for me … how do I do it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.