Marketplace CaptainSim boeing 777-200 squawk problem

To give some credit to CS regarding this aircraft, I found the FMC to be function and flew out of KATL to KDFW, VFR of course, with no real issues. The VNAV worked according to the data planned in the FMC and the aircraft did a RNAV landing successfully. A lot of people calling this aircraft trash may be a bit harsh, but I have to admit the aircraft is lacking in many ways. But so is the 737 Max being sold on the Marketplace. That aircraft is lacking FAR WORSE than the B777 is. But I guess at the end of the day it is a 747 in 777 clothing. The 4 engines showing on the panel is funny. Funny isnā€™t it, the freeware aircraft by FBW Airbus is leaps and bounds ahead of all the other payware airline aircraft. Love that airplane.

To solve the squawking issue, turn the transponder knob to XPNDR.

To solve transponder issue: go to main screen and select another plane.

3 Likes

They said itā€™s not possible because i bought and installed it already so now i hope that FS comes with updates very soon to fix those problems

Yes, just setup manualy and knob put on TA

This doesnā€™t work because the transponder knob is not moving like other buttons that doesnā€™t work

1 Like

Are you sure? Hover your mouse cursor to the side of the button and try using the mouse wheel to turn it. Itā€™s this knob.

What has the xpnder to do with the TCAS?

Minus the CRJ. Still the most complete airliner out therep. If we dont count the DC6.

Do you really need to go to this panel for moving the knob or can you just stay in the pilot position bc in the pilot position it did not move

You should still be able to move it while in the pilot position. Iā€™m not sure what version CS put up in the marketplace but from the one I have, itā€™s the only way to solve the squawk issue.

Better wait for the PMDG tripple.
They have proved to be experts in accurate details.
In addition, they will only release their products after >100% satisfaction in looks, feels, realisme and functionality.
No inops and/or mis behaviours.
It will come with a serious price tag but Iā€™m convinced that itā€™s worth the wait and money.

2 Likes

Yes, PMDG has a serious price tag. But after getting 4 birds from CS you payed the same and are left with nothing.

3 Likes

I checked it just now and it does move while scrolling the mouse wheel i always use buttons with clicking instead of scrolling thanks man

Glad to be of help :blush:

1 Like

Just did a 2 hour flight everything went well the only thing that bothers me is the rudder reaction when you land

Itā€™s not FS that should update this. CS is to be held accountableā€¦

Idk who mentioned tcas?? Question was that transponder not working after atc request??

Had nothing to do with tcas indeed only with atc verifying sqauwk

You. You wrote;
setup manualy and knob put on TA

The correct setting for normal ops IRL is TA/RA