Marketplace not loading (v1.10.11.0)

Experienced exactly the same thing. Removed all ' characters from folder names in my community folder, and I was able to load the marketplace again.

1 Like

Same problem,the marketplace is not working and have no connection te the server.
the same as FlySaab. and also no bingdata.because the server problem.
this happens after the last update US.
I have had contact with microsoft zendesk and did what they say but no results :frowning_face:
i think that install the hole buns again solved it, not happy with it.

1 Like

This is it!!! I did it and it worked!! Thank you!! This is the solution to the problem

1 Like

I had the same ,the problem is that in the last updat Xbox app is planted in so you must playing the game and starting in the new xbox app.
Than its make contact with the server and download all what is missing.
the hol week working on it and in 1 houre it was fixt.
I had telefonisch contact witf microsoft and they fixed.
All is working better than before :grinning:

Hi I have same issue, how do you locate such a special character folder how do I resolve this issue very new to the sim so help needed

Thanks
Charlie

It’s easier to rename the community folder to ‘community temp’ or whatever & name a new empty folder ‘community’ rather than transferring all that content, & then swap the names when your finished with simple copy & paste. A reinstall fixed the problem ultimately.

I have all my marketplace download files (168 items…); and they all seem to function. However, I wanted to purchase the Mariachi Italian Jet Fighter. I have tried about 5 times and it repeatedly shows the transaction is pending but nothing happens. If I close MSFS2020 and restart the “pending” clears and I can try to purchase again. In addition, my Community Folder is completely empty. Otherwise, the game appears to be firing on all cylinders.

Can anyone suggest what might be causing this issue? Thanks, I am new to flying, MSFS2020.

By any chance is your photogrammetry also not working? I had this for a week, trying every fix suggested. Finally an uninstall and reinstall of FS2020 did the trick.

Did you go into MSFS 2020 settings & see if your internet & or photogrammetry is turned on, mine has shut itself off twice already since September. If the marketplace is working then it’s probably just the photogrammetry that’s been turned off cause if the internet to the sim was off then no online functionality would be present. Just look at what boxes are or are not checked under the “DATA” settings.

It would be nice if MS gave us a hint.

Wow this tip with a wrong typo or unsupported letter or sign in one of the folder names inside the Community folder actually worked!
I put the contend of the Community folder in my Flight Sim Add-on Backup folder - and suddenly the marketplace is fully functional again :slight_smile:
Finally I can download this England update!
Perfect. Thanks for this tip.

But one question remains… with hundreds of folders in the Community Folder only having englisch letters (so no Ö or Ä or Ø and because it is impossible to put a " or ° or ` or whatever special sign in a folder name, none of these signs appear)… which one of my mod folders is the culprit preventing the marketplace from loading?
I guess no one will ever know :smiley_cat: :

Well finally I can buy a Carenado planes and download the UK update.

Hej,

i´ve tried to do this “community-Folder-Removing”, but its the same problem after this.
All Buttons are greyed out.

I tried everything. 4 calls with Microsoft support, Xbox support, support of the Microsoft store. No further informations or helpful options. the x box guy told me, thats a Windows problem, and asked me for patience, until the new windows update will be out in march. ?!?

Its started for me at 4th of january after installing the USA Update. I ordered also the Mooney add on aircraft. but the marketplace sent me the message, that the download is not working. I got this message several times. After a call, i got a refund for this addon, because i thougt that maybe this is the Problem - but it wasn´t it.

Any other ideas to solve this ■■■■ problem ?

Thank you. I posted elsewhere that although my Marketplace was loading up only the first item in each category was showing. I had also removed some but not all of the content from my community folder to no avail. Following your post I removed everything and exactly as you said the Marketplace was once again fully populated.

Thank you

I’ve narrowed it down to a series of mods to amend the nameplate size in multiplayer amongst others, removing those resolves the issue for me.