Marketplace purchase problem

Hi guys, in my Microsoft account, I loaded € 50.00, only when I turned on the flight simulator, I wanted to buy a Carenado, but the operation is not successful, what should I do?

Alessandro

Don’t know if this would help you but here is a copy from my post on a purchase problem I and others were having…

I solved my problem - hopefully this can help others.
I found a link from Microsoft which I followed all directions carefully and it worked.
For me it seems that I had two issues - 1. My UAC was off and 2. My PC Region was listed as United States which is wrong for me as I am in Canada.

Here is the link…
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016366680-Error-message-Purchase-failed-

2 Likes

Yes thanks I solved

Alessandro
1 Like

Thanks very much I’d the same problem and solved it using the link you provided.

1 Like

This helped me to get my Marketplace purchases working. I thank you. My wallet however…

Cheers mate

1 Like

huh, that’s help, thank you very much, i hate uac, why we need this for buy some?

Hi all, closing this topic. The #community:marketplace is for discussion of what is/not in the marketplace or the marketplace itself.

For issues/problems with the marketplace, please use a topic in #bugs-and-issues:miscellaneous

Search results for ‘marketplace category:207’ - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums