Marketplace Purchased Failed

Hi @KaterKaese56249,
As this topic as come up several times, it’s best to review some of the posts in in Bugs & Issues for assistance with the marketplace:

Search results for ‘purchase fail category:200’ - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Hi
Now I can buy the products in the marketplace again.
The Link was very helpful!
Thank you very much for your support!

1 Like

How could you resolve?

I have the same problem. I can’t buy and download items from the beginning of MSFS2020.
I sign in as administrator, the region and the country is correct and the accessibility to my bank-account is correct . MS has access to the account, I paid them 2 x € 0,01.
I get always the message “purchased failed, try another time”.

Ran into the same issue for the first time while trying to purchase the Husky today. Ran all the way through the Steam checkout, added funds to wallet, authorized, and received the credits. However when returning back to the sim, it said purchase failed. The credits stayed in my steam account for a few minutes, but have now disappeared.

It’s been about an hour and it’s still yet to show up in my account… :upside_down_face:

My purchase on the Husky also failed. I went through the purchase process, but never got my aircraft in-game. The money got withdrawn and everything, just no plane.

Did you close and restart the sim, sometimes it needs that to show your purchase

Yep. In this case, the purchase completed on Steam, but failed to redeem on Microsoft’s end. No restarting or waiting in the world would have fixed it. Had to contact support and have them manually add it to my account.

Oooh, that’s nasty, glad you got it fixed now

1 Like

me tooas original post exactly the same. Simple issue; the MP doesnt work. It is a known issue by now. Time MS fixed this. I suggest everybody stops buying until they fix it.
This really has gone on long enough.