Marketplace Purchased Failed

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.: No, my community folder is clean. No mods are installed

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?: No

Brief description of issue: when I bought the Premium Deluxe Upgrade Bundle in Marketplace, it immediately said “Purchased Failed” in the notification area. My Steam Overlay is already turn on and my Steam Wallet funds are enough to buy that bundle. How can I fix this?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered: Zen (This picture is to illustrate the error I encountered)

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile): i5 7300HQ-8GB-GTX 1050 4GB

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?: Yes, my ticket ID is #91381

Something that might be worth trying. Do you have any of the free items to download. That would test basic marketplace functionality, and remove the financial transaction from the possible causes. I’m thinking the free Paderborn scenery, of the liveries that were released a few weeks back.

With the freeware in the Marketplace (such as Japan, USA, Paderborn), I purchase it successfully but with payware one, it appears the error as I mentioned it in the post

Okay, so the marketplace works. It would then appear to be a problem on the finance side. Have you tried a different credit card?

I’m not a Steam user, so I can’t speak for that. But as an MS Store user, I have made purchases two ways:

1. Credit card direct from the Marketplace.
  2. Buying a gift card on the MS Store, crediting it to my account there, then buying with credits in the Marketplace.

Both methods work fine for me.

I had this problem, too when purchasing Louisville Airport. A few minutes later I got a message from Microsoft on my account, that the purchase is ok now. But I couldnt install. After a restart of the sim, Louisville Airport was already installed…

Hi @CongToai,
What date did you submit your zendesk? They will respond to this but it can take up to 10 business days.

I submit it today, at about 1pm (Vietnam time)

1 Like

OK. Wait until they respond. If they have not, send a private message to @moderators referencing your topic here.

It’s a similar issue that was brought up here. Zendesk is currently assisting.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/purchase-keep-failing-via-marketplace/359766

1 Like

But I use Steam version, my friend said it appear a popup to purchase, but with mine, it didn’t appear anything. It simply return the error “Purchased Failed”

1 Like

Yes, same issue.

I may be mistaken, but I think I read in another thread yesterday that this happens if you disable the Steam overlay, or something…

Some people said that Steam Overlay must be turned on, for maybe a popup for something. But in my case, no popup. Immediately returns to an error

Have you find any solutions? @KTDoan

Not yet, mate. will inform you when solve.

For my part, I can no longer pay for my purchases because the payment window disappears as quickly as it has been appearing for a long time, however, by setting the ip address of my computer to fixed I was able to download normally but it is very very slow compared to before

I tried to buy the MB-339 from the in-built “marketplace” in the sim but it stuck on “purchase” - twice.

I bought it from SimMarket instead.

For my part, I can no longer pay for my purchases because the payment window disappears as quickly as it has been appearing for a long time, however, by setting the ip address of my computer to fixed I was able to download normally but it is very very slow compared to before

Hi
For a few days it is not possible for me to buy products in the marketplace. When I want to buy a product with a Click on Download and buying the Microsoft store comes up shortly but then I get the message „purchase failed“.
Is there anyone who has a solution or an idea how I can solve this Problem?

Steam? If so did you enable Steam overlay?

No Steam. This problem I had never before.