Marketplace update and 4Simmers Europe Liveries 22/02?

Itll be anytime between 9 and 11.30pm (uk time) from previous updates

Because it happens around the same time each week. Thursdays are Marketplace update days, as scheduled on the weekly roadmap.

By looking up, I answered your question. :smirk:

Hello,
The Marketplace category is really for giving feedback about the physical Marketplace in MSFS, itself. I moved your post to Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft.

Oh so is it out tonight for sure?

1 Like

The update will be tonight then it will be released normally about 2am (uk time)

So by tommorrow morning it will be out

Yes mate on a few occasions the marketplace update has been delayed by 24hours but hopefully not this one

I hope not

1 Like

Same here mate :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

euorope I said most flyers to really 2 of liveries are coming in future updates NOT easy jet tho

1 Like

What do you mean? Easyjet is coming tonight next week they are adding Turkish Airlines and aer lingus to the pack then another 4 (un announced) by the end of March

Easy jet comes tommorrow morning (hopefully) if no delays I meant bit of typos there.So if you buy the pack tomorrow morning do you get the other liveries free as they release?

1 Like

Yes mate youā€™ll get 8 tomorrow then another 2 next week then another 4 by the end of March. What livery you looking forward to the most?

Donā€™t know all liveries thatā€™s are coming out only know 2 or3 but as of now I love easy jet it is a long time for favourite although I love a tui too but they donā€™t fly a320s much if at all now?..

1 Like

Same here im looking forward to the easyjet the most. They do fly 787 and 4simmers are doing a livery pack for the 787 so they may add TUI for that. Iā€™m hoping for a jet2 in the future

From their Facebook

Fictional means that they donā€™t operate a320 in real life thats all

Ok thanks Air France is in bredok3d so letā€™s see the difference aha
.it isnā€™t good we have this getting it More like because Europeā€™s is big more popular to fly.

1 Like

Yes I agree. Trust me its the little details that 4simmers include that makes them the best

WOnder what else will be out? Hmmmm dream scenery night enhancements by any chance?

2 Likes