Marketplace and Content Manager Version History non functional

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

N/A

Brief description of the issue:

In the Marketplace, for each plane (or add-on) there is a “Version History”. This week, the PMDG 737 planes were updated, and show with a large “Updated” badge when viewed in the grid / list…
… However, when you look at the detail page of any “Updated” plane, and check “Version History”, it says, “No version history yet.”

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I do a lot of beta testing and on Xbox, the “Version History” in the Marketplace fails to show version for almost every product. I know that everything in the Marketplace HAS a version number, so it’s just a failure of the interface to SHOW the version. I don’t even care about the “history”, it would be enough to just show the current version - it’s essential to know if the latest version is what is there or not.

Here is an example, of the new Toolbar Pushback Pro for Xbox. Both the Marketplace and Content Manager fail to show even the current version number of the file.