Marshallers have disappeared

I don’t see the marshaler with the batons directing the planes into the gate anymore, completely gone at all airports with any plane. Is this a new bug, or is there something I can check? Nothing in Community folder that would cause this either… weird?

Thanks Captains.

My ground crew has been taking a long time to show up. I start flight look out the window and theres the tug but no ground crew then a few seconds later they either pop in, or a couple of times do the Star Trek transporter fade.

If you had seen so many of your colleagues finely diced by going through a propeller, you would also be a bit slow to jump into position!

4 Likes

Haha! Mine have just gone on strike I guess… there’s nobody to bring the plane into the gate anymore.

lucky you :joy:

Pushbacks are so much more reliable without ground crew.

covid
happened

1 Like

They seem to have disappeared from the Sim… I checked and I have settings enabled for them ok.

Just me? Or is this a new bug?

Remove all mods and restart the sim.

Same mods when they were there…BUT you reminded me I did add a couple of “airport objects” type mods recently… I’ll take them out and check. Thanks

Well I checked the new mods but no go, they’ve all gone on strike… not a single marshaller anywhere in the game at any airport. No idea why.

Mods may no longer be compatible with the latest updates.
What worked before may no longer!
To prove, you could try starting your sim in safe mode and see if that solves the issue.
If it does, it is addon mod related.

1 Like

Very good tip thanks. safe mode showed Marshallers. Did a lot of removing Mods etc and I’m closer, I found maybe 1 or two mods that could be the culprit. Can a faulty 3rd party airport affect marshallers at ALL other airports?

thanks

1 Like

Yes, it sure can.
There actually is a connection there, as it could be that some mode, as it was made, required something changed about a Marshaller, and the way the developer did that for that mod affected all sceneries.
It could also be that some recent sim update may have changed the way the sim reacts with the mod.

There are unbelievably crazy ways mods interact.
Mods that you would think had nothing to do with each other can indeed be a cause.

Wow, that’s brutal! If one developer gets it wrong, he can mess up everyone else…yikes…