Massive POIs add-on

Hey all, on flightsim.to I am making available for download more and more countries with MASSIVE numbers of POI markers. 2500 for Japan, 6000 for UK, 13000 for France.

These include castles, mountains, battlefields, statiums, cathedrals and much more!
Enjoy sightseeing as never before !

These are the markers only, not the objects.

Points of Interest - United Kingdom • Microsoft Flight Simulator
Points of Interest - Japan • Microsoft Flight Simulator
Points of Interest - Switzerland • Microsoft Flight Simulator
Points of Interest - France • Microsoft Flight Simulator
Points of Interest - Czech Republic • Microsoft Flight Simulator

This might be more appropriate in the “Bugs & Issues” section of the forum, but since it concerns one of these POI marker mods:

I have an issue with the POI mod for Switzerland - I haven’t tried the others yet -, which is that all markers, not just the POI markers from the Mod but also markers for e.g. airports, suddenly disappear after a stutter.

When I take of from an airport, all the markers are present and visible as usual. But, after about 1-2 minutes of flight, the game stutters for a couple of seconds. After that, all markers disappear and no new markers are loaded while continuing the flight. This not only concerns POI markers from the mod, but also markers for airports that I approach.

Do other people have a similar issue with the POI mods, particularly the Switzerland mod, or is it just me?

Other than that, the game still works normally at a framerate of around 40-50 FPS with medium to high graphics settings (GPU: RTX 2080 Super / CPU: i9 10900).