MBB BO-105 Mscenery

Well I got VERY happy seeing a BO-105 released!
And not so happy seeing who made it.
Question is, is it flyable or is it not?

This is the chopper I dreamed of flying in the military and will probably buy it even though its from Mscenery, but they need to update the choppers at least so that the tailrotor works, just like the 407 fix.
But maybe this one isnt based on 407?!

I would love to have a good BO-105, but there’s no way I will buy anything from MScenery! Let’s just hope this will not discourage any good developer from starting a project.

1 Like

Yeah I know!
The silence here hopefully points to us actually voting with our wallets and steers them in a direction of at least making the choppers they make flyable!

If somebody has dared to buy it please tell us if it is good or bad.

I mean the new procedure with the marketplace was basically made because of the state of these guys choppers!
This is the first one out after the changes, so they should have tested it on xbox controller this time at least…?

Has anyone on youtube flown it?!

1 Like

I don’t hold much hopes for Microsofts new policy if this slipped through.

He is still using that same low quality undersized pilot, and this one has the
cyclics in completely backwards…I mean…WOW???

A lot of these products are beyond a joke at this point, and everyone seems to know except Microsoft.
And yet quality developers like HCG and Fred Naar can’t even get authorised.

Please don’t waste perfectly good money on this aircraft if this is your dream aircraft.
You will never see his design practices changed, or improved, and you will be dis-satisfied.

I would also bet a whole years wages it has the 407 Flight model and sounds!

4 Likes