MFS STEAM PC stuck on xbox loading screen

Hi guys,

Since a week or so, I have problems with starting MFS. I updated it, and whenever I try to play it, it get stuck on the xbox loading screen, as can be seen on the screenshot.

I tried looking in the community folder, but there was nothing to be found.

I bought the game on Steam, and it used to work very well, till now.

Any fixes? I already tried to launch it as an administrator, but it doesnt fix the problem.

I cant login with my Xbox account, because whenever i press the green button it keeps loading.

Go to Microsoft Store and check for updates. There may be an XBOX app update that you need to get. Then try and log in there first.

Didnt solve it either :confused:

Can you log in to your Xbox account anywhere else? via a browser or Xbox game companion?

Yeah, im logged in, in the game companion
I also tried reinstalling, didnt do it either

Sorry I’m not sure as I don’t have this problem on my PC.

I was helping out at a friends last night and had the same issue there, but we think that was because another PC on the network (which had not been switched on for over 12 months) was doing windows updates and taking all the bandwidth up. We eventually got logged in but it took several attempts.

Although the PC we were on also had some Microsoft Store updates including the XBOX app which is why I suggested that.

Ive been trying to fix this issue for over a week now and Im home alone, so I dont think thats the problem. Thanks for the tips though

Do you have any firewalls running or behind a router? This might be a port issue. So you might be logged in, but MSFS isn’t able to verify and keeps throwing you back this screen.

Depending on the setup I would first try to disable the Windows firewall. You might also want to check any anti-virus software or other firewall software.

VPN’s, can also cause trouble.

The problem has been solved. I just had to press alt + enter… If I knew that it wouldve been this easy XD

3 Likes

… or illogical… :smiley:

But good for you. Happy flying.

“Alt + Enter” :+1::clap::clap::clap: Thx Very much !!!

1 Like

Still an issue months later, but alt+enter works, thanks so much!