Micro stuttering at 34,000 feet

Hi guys,

I’ve come to the end of my tether with this as I’ve tried all sorts but for the life of me, when I think I’ve nailed it, the stuttering seems to come back with a vengeance, I mainly fly a 747 at 34,000 feet and even at that height, the stuttering sometimes becomes unbearable and it’s during my flight from Brasilia to Manaus this evening it went down to 15FPS at 34,000 and extreme stuttering which has made me switch it off and shut down my system.

I have a 2080 super graphics card, I7 9700k processor and 32gig of RAM with a 4K monitor

I have current high end settings on my graphics (not ultra, mainly high) and 80% rendering!

I’ve tried different drivers and seem to prefer the 457.30 drivers.

My main question is has anyone got a similar setup to mine that seems to have stutter free sim?, I used to have a really good experience but recently the game really has bombed!, to the point where I need help to ask anyone who has had success with this as I need as much guidance with this as possible to get a stutter free experience as it’s driving me mad.

Would it be worth me getting in touch with the zendesk about this?

Any help would be great,
Ste.

I have noticed stuttering/poor performance has returned even though it was supposedly “fixed” with the last mini update. My system is:

i9-10900X 3.7GHz
32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
Gigabyte X299X motherboard
1440p 34" Ultrawide monitor

Using High/Ultra settings at 100% rendering
I seem to get serious stutters randomly, where it drops to 2-8FPS for about 5-10 seconds, then rights itself. Happens most flights, usually lower to the ground but interestingly not while I’m manually flying e.g. on approach is ok

Yeah, it’s crazy isn’t it?, with computer builds like ours it shouldn’t be happening should it?, I’m hoping they can sort it out for next update but with the performance getting gradually worse as time goes on I’m losing confidence in it all.

I find myself spending time doing more tweaks trying to improve the performance than I do actually flying and enjoying the game which is frustrating.

I do believe eventually they will crack it, but for some reason it feels some time off yet unfortunately

Performance of this beast is simply one word - SHOCKING. :anguished:

1 Like