Aerosoft CRJ Series

Developers have been working on the CRJ Series from quite sometime after rigorous testing efforts. Next in line for the release for another exciting aircraft.

[CRJ Aerosoft MSFS 2020 | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - YouTube]

1 Like

https://msfsaddons.com/2020/09/23/aerosoft-reveals-video-of-upcoming-crj-700s-cockpit/

18 Likes

Will be an instant buy for me once it hits the Marketplace, as long as it is priced appropriately.

14 Likes

Indeed. Expected a visble port. But that looks really promising, expecially system and exterior shots👌

1 Like

but wait… I thought MSFS was hopelessly broken and will NEVER have study level aircraft … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Can’t…wait…

Looks promising, just have to wait and see how well they can get that lot all working now. Good step in the right direction either way though.

I am so excited for this addon :smiley:
CEO of Aerosoft told in an interview, it should be coming this year!

1. I don’t think this will be a study level aircraft
  2. I think this AC will be released earlier than AS are currently claiming, the date IMO is a bit of a bluff, because the first Publishers/Devs that release a decent payware airliner will make a lot of money.
1 Like

Nice that they warned us with
will not be a cheap port from P3D, this is all brand new stuff

PMDG are you listening

What is your definition of study level?

1 Like

Yep…loud and clear…they’ll be patiently waiting for the MFS bugs to clear…also you aren’t comparing apples to apples…PMDG will be a study level experience …Aerosoft will be a Carenado experience…pretty to look at but not a great deal of substance… a bit like MFS :grin:

1 Like

a Fan of both Aerosoft and PMDG…PMDG systems are next to none …Aerosoft more simplistic but if they put a bit more into their system it would be more compatible

“Study Level” means nothing in a video game. It means what you want it to mean.
No plane, add-on or not for a game is “study level”. That would take a real simulator.
It would mean every feature is replicated in exacting standards to real world.
I’ve never seen that, all so called study level plans have things that don’t work as they should. They simply have more realism than default planes do.
A 3rd party aircraft with more realism Yes, absolutely. Study Level, hardly.

3 Likes

The operative word in your response is “think”

1 Like

This is kind of a silly semantic argument. If your definition of “study level” means you have to be sitting at the yoke of an ACTUAL plane, then there’s not much more to do with this conversation.

Its kind of a given on a forum about flight ‘simulators’, that we’ld limit the discussion to what a simulator is capable of. No one is expecting you to have to wash the mud off your feet after playing Fifa for example.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to grab this and their Twin Otter which hopefully follows not too long after this release.

3 Likes

I raise this comment made by the Project Manager at Aerosoft.

It will NOT be a dumbed down product to get something on the market, that is not our style, we never done that.

I’m fairly confident that this CRJ-700 will have, at the very minimum, all the features that they have previously incorporated in the CRJ’s they released for other simulators.

2 Likes

I wonder what the price will be. Anything up to £35 and I will get it but I have a feeling it will be priced close to double that.