Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 1.2.7.0 Patch #3 Discussion

Another fallacy. It’s a whole setup that has to be certified, that includes everything from the hardware connected. You can’t just buy a Xplane commercial version and start logging hours. There is restrictions and rules around it.

ok thanks, google said 14th of Dec so thought i’d ask.

I didn’t say otherwise. I was commenting on the fact that there are flight simulators that have commercially certified versions for flight training and the code base is likely the same with the exception of projector options and some rendering rate checks, nothing more, nothing less.

the rule to have a setup FAA certified has nothing to do with how good the Flight Model of the simulator. You can use P3D as well and we all know how it’s utter ■■■■. This idea that Xplane is better because FAA certification is possible is one of the biggest fallacy repeated by Xplane loyalist to justify why they use Xplane.

I am just tired of hearing this over and over again. It’s not a valid argument.

and its certainly not with hardware bought at Microcenter. hahaha