Microsoft Flight Simulator Update Problem Any help would be appreciated

Flight simulator 2020 (Version 1.27.21.0) Shows update every time I start the game and I have to go through the setup process (5 steps). It shows as an Essential Update. When starting up the game it shows as “World Update: Canada” then it gives me the option to download now or later, If I download now it eventually goes to a Blurry Download page with no progress bar(see screen shots). I have let that go for hours, It never shows any error messages. Also, I have checked the Market Place and I do have World update VI Canada installed.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game with the same results.

I have tried to reset the MS Store app, Un-installed and reinstalled Xbox app

I have tried to reset the MS Store app(Press Windows Key + R to open Run, then input wsreset.exe)

Deleted the Canada Update in the Marketplace and tried to download it from the Prompt.

My PC: AMD Ryzen 3900X 64GB Ram RTX 2070 Windows 11 133GB free on SSD

Topic Moved to Community Support

The Bug Reporting Category is for creating reproducible bugs (without creating duplicates) by using the provided template. :+1:

1 Like

Hi, did you try to update Windows and drivers (graphics card) … it could be some Windows update error that is wrong. Microsoft Flight Simulator have some improvements in DirectX12 something like it can be the problem.

Thanks for responding, Yes I do have the latest drivers 526.47 for my RTX 2070. and all Windows updates are installed with no pending restarts.

1 Like

what you see within the profile → content manager ?

EDIT: and now I remember the older bug topic about and found it. Some users report a solution, but not sure and may be you can download the update via content manager.

1 Like

Thank you Thank you Thank you MichaMMA, This fixed it !

1 Like

Good :+1: :+1: :+1: