Microsoft Partner Application Error

Hi,

i have been trying to check the status of my partership application and keep getting this error message:

Any idea of why this happens? I can’t submit a ticket for it either.

Thanks!

It’s like Hotel California. I applied over 3 years ago. Not a peep.
You’re lucky you got an error back at least!:joy:

1 Like

This is ridiculous, I didn’t even get a submital confirmation. Ive emailed to customer support with no response. Also tried submitting a ticket to the link provided by the error message and it doesn’t work as I can’t select a “platform” option.

Never would have thought Microsoft integration could be this bad!

I don’t mind selling on Simmarket along with my P3D products, but that would screw my Xbox followers.

2 Likes

If you really need to deploy via the marketplace the only other viable option (apart from wasting energy screaming into the black void of the MSFS partner application process - not recommended) is to partner with a company on the marketplace to submit for you.

You will pay a % on top of the MS marketplace percentage, but nobody will do it for free considering the testing and management overheads. PM me if you want a recommendation.

2 Likes

Hi @SonsolesPR8844,

Thanks for your report regarding the inability to access the partnership application website. At this time I believe this not to be an issue with your account or individual application. I’ve elevated this to the Marketplace team for investigation.

Regards
The MSFS Team

2 Likes

Thank you!

Hi @SonsolesPR8844,

I’ve had confirmation from the Marketplace team that this issue is now be resolved, and you should be able to access your Partner Application once again.

Thanks
The MSFS Team

Thanks but the problem persists. I keep getting the same error.

Is this a general platform issue or is it account specific?

Would you mind providing another screenshot with the error you are receiving, or is it exactly the same as the one above?

Thanks
The MSFS Team

Those are mine, with 2 different accounts, the infamous one withe the more than 3 years old application,
and a fresh new company one (because maybe updating the old one is not enough? who knows!)

Thank you, it is working now!