Migrating throttle quadrant functions from joystick to mobiflight

I haven’t played the game for quite a while and noticed there was some updates to mobiflight last night. Up until now I’ve been using a joystick library on my pro micro to run my throttle quadrant and it’s been working alright. I’d like to streamline this and get the functionality of the quadrant moved into mobiflight.

Went pretty smoothly until I noticed in the log throttle1set only goes from 16-1024 as I move the throttle stick. This causes the stick in the game to barely move at all. If I move it with my mouse fully in it goes all the way up to 16384, how do I get the full range out of this?

EDIT: I just came across this and it looks like it could be what I’m looking for but I’m not quite sure how to implement it. I copied that code into the custom input field and nothing happens. https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/#/presetview/83c53203-e8f3-4cf4-831e-e8e3ceaad005

That’s just what I have setup.

How’d you get it working?

Add this as a custom Msfs 2020 command mapped to the analog port you are using.

doesn’t do anything. Really strange.

Just notice something strange in your message. You say you see a 16 to 1024 change. The throttle needs a 0 to 16383 for full motion. The note says it expects input range from 0 to 16383.

@ 16383 1023 / * 0 max 16383 min (>K:THROTTLE1_SET) @ is the value read then divided by 16383 and multiplied by 1023 is what it seems to me to say. My RPN isn’t that great but that’s how I read this script.

I believe this might work better.

@ 16 * 0 max 16383 min (>K:Throttle1_SET) for such a low input value

Play with the multiplier and see what you get. I’m not at my sim for a couple days to check my PA_28 settings.