Milan Malpensa Airport and Cuneo Levaldigi..my projects

14 Likes

Simply put… WOW :open_mouth:

Spettacolare, veramente! Altro che Deimos che ha textures mediocri. Per questo non l’ho preso.
Aspettavo un vero Malpensa: ed eccolo qui.

1 Like

it seems that they converted the aerosoft scenery and applied new textures (no PBR)…
im rebuilding every single object in PBR quality

1 Like

12 Likes

Wow is getting along pretty nice! I hope as well you will be open for donations and i see you deserve every penney for your hard work :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks really awesome! amazing work!!

1 Like

Waitasecond. They’re selling Aerosoft’s scenery without permission? :thinking:

It does look really bad, but I didn’t expect that bad.

what do you mean? Deimos Malpensa??? yes…you can recognise every single object made by Aerosoft…
they just applied textures

1 Like

That’s really bad. I wonder if Aerosoft knows. They don’t seem to be the kind of developer who would let this kind of thing slide.

Looking at the “reviews” on Simmarket, some really sound fake, but that seems to be a rather common plague there.

On the other hand, Cuneo looks great :smiley:

1 Like

I won’t trust anything from Simmarket, even the reviews :D. That website became a dumpster fire for some garbage add-ones (hint: ILLUMINATORS) lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m actually fairly surprised that some go as far as selling google photogrammetry rips. And yeah, many of the reviews are obvious fakes. Unfortunately, some good developers sell only there, still, so I check it out periodically.

Anyway, don’t wanna derail BatedSubset5522’s thread with my ranting on simmarket. I’m actually amazed his awesome scenery’s gonna be free considering the garbage that gets sold for 20 bucks.

1 Like

Hello mate,

your work looks great!
keep it up

1 Like

Hi, any news on development? Anyway congratulations for the very nice project.
have a nice weekend

1 Like

still modeling…it is a huge project because im trying to make all details…

19 Likes

yes, it’s a really huge project :dizzy_face: take your time… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh my…!!! I have lots of respect for people like you having great 3d modeling skills, spending tons of time, and pouring lots of passion into a project like this. Respect!

1 Like

Take all the time you want.

Considering the absolute disaster some payware “developers” are doing with Italian airports, this is looking better and better.

PS: I don’t mean Tailstrike and JetStream. They’re doing great work. It’s the other two that make me roll my eyes every time they release something, and unfortunately their releases are much quicker, because they care nothing about quality.

1 Like

I checked the LIME Orio al Serio payware posted on the marketplace; it has been made by the same developer who created the fake 737MAX. I’ll say just one thing: an absolute joke. I just took a look to the photos. Maybe it’s even worse of the Malpensa payware by Deimos. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s honestly a crying shame that “developers” like that are allowed in the marketplace at all, especially considering that the screenshots are not very good at showing just how bad the scenery is and someone may purchase it thinking that it’s decent.

On the other hand, this Malpensa really should be in the marketplace. I hope they bring in more of the really great freeware scenery at some point :smiley:

2 Likes