Milan Malpensa Airport and Cuneo Levaldigi..my projects

Hi, I can’t wait for this Malpensa airport, please let us know when it will be avaliable, I will pay for it.
By mistake I bought the Deimos one. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Good night approach cockpit view. Very useful for night lighting place

4 Likes

thanks! :wink:

Hi, any news about this Airport? :sunglasses: :wink:
No way to try a preview? :innocent:

That scenery should not be on the marketplace. It’s broken, and even if it wasn’t, it’s such a poor quality… When I started using it I genuinely felt I threw my money down the tube

You mean Deimos airport, I suppose. Not the one from this post OK? :thinking:

Deimos got all objects from this website…

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/malpensa

3 Likes

Omg yes, absolutely! The work shown in this thread iOS amazing! I would have no issues at paying for this one. Deimos should not be on the marketplace.

2 Likes

In the meantime, the real life MXP has just opened a brand new DHL hub around Cargo City zone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m also from Italy…

thanks for you disgusting and racist comment

2 Likes

Wow! Very cool job @BatedSubset5522 ! I really love your work and i hope to see some more screenshoot of your airport! Cant wait for it!

1 Like

@Abriael is italian too…

1 Like

Well tbh, there are a lot of devs that use cheap(er) labor from Asian countries to produce assets. But Deimos used low poly/texture assets which is kinda sad, I wonder if they made the base airport layout themself or just used other devs imported layouts.

1 Like

Awesome work, and incredible detail! As other’s have said, this is much better than any payware!

1 Like

Hello, good evening everyone. I was wondering if maybe you could leave a “beta” I am very attached to malpensa, just what you have done is great I would like to try it. in any case good weekend

1 Like

Echoing other users’ suggestions, is there any news? Remember that “perfect is the enemy of good” and it doesn’t need to be all finish to be a very positive contribution! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ho comprato Ciampino da Deimos: una delusione!
Aspetto questo Malpensa, che mi piace molto. Complimenti!

2 Likes

Hi, Cuneo Levaldigi seems gorgeous

I was starting to work on the default LIMZ airport to enhance it but then I saw you working in progress

If you want I will be happy to help

eheh! thanks but limz is almost finished. :wink:

5 Likes

Nice to know

I’m really ager to install it

2 Likes