Military Jet Pictures between Reality and Simulation

I am currently recreating scenes from pictures that Dr. Stefan Petersen has taken out of his cockpit of his Eurofighter.
This is the first recreated scene in the FS2020 but more pictures (scenes) will follow.

FS2020

The planes were photographed ingame in the corresponding flight position and merged into one picture. But the montage should remain the only step made in an image programme.
If colour correction is needed, I try to use it as little as possible.
In the pictures above is no color correction.

Many thanks to Dr. Stefan Petersen for the permission to use his photos and for his willingness to support me with pictures and information.

Eurofighter Typhoon by BRADOK3D

more details about the flight and the planes

The picture was taken in 2015 on the way to Wittmundhafen. At that time, the current Richthofen squadron was a group that was integrated into the Boelcke squadron. That is why the emblems of both Richthofen and Boelcke squadrons are on the 31-01. In the meantime Richthofen has become an independent squadron again and the emblem of the Boelcke squadron have been removed from all aircraft.

2 Likes

At the moment I’m still at the beginning and I’m working a lot on the colours and reducing the reflection or shine of the Eurofighters to come as close as possible to the real colours.

Without color correction

a little bit more blue (color correction with GIMP)

I hope you enjoy my project.
Greetings
LesG

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:Because of you i’m gonna buy the Eurofighter to support this project asap when home again this evening :smiley:Greetings from Holland. Matthias (FsVisions.nl)

If you buy the BRADOK3D Eurofighter you don’t support my project because I am not the developer :blush:
But I think it’s a good thing to support independent developers.

Lol! I know, but you made the pictures :joy::+1:

Not the real pictures. I am 55 years old and I would never want to fly in a plane like that. I like to leave that to younger people :grin:

:+1:I ment the screenshots :wink:I’m getting old (45)

Less gloss

Whoever was responsible for modelling the main landing gear should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

There are many more things to criticise, but you should open a separate thread for that. This thread is only about the scenes and the pictures and not about the quality of the BRADOK3D Eurofighter development.

1 Like

‘‘There are many more things to criticise, but you should open a separate thread for that. This thread is only about the scenes and the pictures and not about the quality of the BRADOK3D Eurofighter development’’

Exactly! :slight_smile:

Same Day, same Flight

Cockpit Fotos by Dr. Stefan Petersen
Liveries by LesG
Eurofighter Typhoon by BRADOK3D

Mach Loop Flying - Original (the end is at Corris Corner)

and the same Viewpoints in MSFS (flown by my 12 year old daughter :smiley: )

more information about the route and the viewpoints

Mach Loop Split Screen (Original/MSFS):