MilViz (Blackbird Simulations) Update

In this video, we unpack a massive update from MilViz.

-Splitting company into two: Military Visualizations + Blackbird Simulations
-ATR 72-600, 42 and cargo
-SR-71
-310 Turbo
-T-38C
-Porter Phase 2
-DHC-2 The Beaver
-DHC-3 The Otter / The Turbo Otter
-UH-1H Huey + UH-1N Twin Huey + Venom + Viper
-737-200
-Saber
-F-4 Phantom

Which aircraft are you looking forward to the most?

6 Likes

I’ll grab the 737-200 thank you very much :slight_smile: Please make it priority…

6 Likes

MD 530F please!

2 Likes

ATR 72-600 for sure!

3 Likes

Sr-71 :love_you_gesture:
Atr

Yes please!

1 Like

ATR! This sim is missing a medium sized turboprop, a big jump from the King Air and TBM to a jet at the moment.

9 Likes

C310T
ATR
Sabre

1 Like

I know it’s not what you’re looking for but I have found the DC-6 to fill that gap somewhat.

2 Likes

SR-71 and Huey for me! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I do like the dc6 but the engines aren’t realistic enough for radials, they alway start exactly the same no popping and misfires etc too polished for me which took away some enjoyment as that’s what drew me to it loving big old radials :+1:

2 Likes

I’m surprised anyone’s releasing an SR71 on msfs don’t know how there gonna get any realistic sounds from something like that with them all dying in museums these days… Best plane ever! Really looking forward to it though :hugs:

1 Like

The Beaver and Otters are top of my list and have been since MSFS launched.

Very impressive list and a lot to look forward to. Thank you for the update!

2 Likes

F86 for me

1 Like

Oooooh I have been waiting for the 737-200!

2 Likes

Very excited for the PC-6 Turbo Porter update. Already one of my favourite aircraft in the sim.

Gonna take some getting used to calling them Blackbird Simulations.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Huey and the Beaver, and I’m very much looking forward to Phase 2 of the Porter

2 Likes

ATR-72 please

2 Likes

Interesting news.

“Blackbird”… sound like THAT should be the military branch of the company?! lol

3 Likes

I’m Still waiting for someone to do a good study level shorts SD 360 or a British Aerospace ATP so I’ll pass on all these aircraft unless it’s the single engine otter

1 Like

The B732 is really interesting - as they team with Norlinor hope to see both the old style cockpit and their 21th century retrofit version :slight_smile:

This will be so fun to fly in the wilderness!

6 Likes