Milviz C310R Official Thread

No idea. you click on the empty socket and a set of headphone cables appear plugged in and sound levels drop.

1 Like

Of the planes I fly regularly, the 310 is definitely the hardest hitter in VR for me also. My set up is different from yours…I’m on a G2 with a 3080. But I’ve seen it mentioned by people on a all kinds of different set ups.

I can’t get this.

I can see some sockets to the right of all the light switches, but they don’t do anything when I click on them.

Are you looking in the Wilga? He was saying it would be good if the 310 had it like the Wilga.

1 Like

Yes, Wilga bottom left near the throttle.

The 310 does not have the feature yet.

1 Like

The frustrating thing is, since SU11 or 12, the sim has had available keyboard binds for “Toggle Headphone Simulation” but they don’t appear to do anything…

1 Like

Landed at Exeter airport and wanted to unload the passengers and baggage but the tablet wouldn’t let me, the tick mark just kept reappearing as I clicked on it. Bug?

The left side of the tablet was fine for all the covers, locks and so on.

Odd. I have not been using this plane for a few months (at least once since the SP release) and for some reason, after hitting AP and NAV, the plane goes into a steep and uncontrollable climb. Other bindings are off and I am only using in-sim buttons (I have Alpha/Bravo but only parking brake is mapped, throttle, fuel, prop, trim on the bravo). There must be something I am doing wrong. I have WTT enabled with the PMS750 and thats the only thing I can think of.

This one. See if touching the trim wheel before you turn the AP off helps. It’s very likely set to 0 or 100%, and reinitializes when you touch it. I don’t know if that works, however, with the AP on.

Also, try setting the trim before you turn on the AP and see if that helps. It might store an initial value, and reinstate it.

In any event, check (move it slightly) your trim immediately if you get this. I’m guessing since I don’t have the Bravo, but, it’s worth a try.

That would make sense. I set the trim (via the bravo) for TO, set ALT to my desired altitude, then hand fly it up to my desired altitude…then I hit AP and everything goes crazy.
The really annoying thing is…
Of all the planes I have, this is the only one that does it.
BS King Air/Bonanza, Chancellor, Kodiak,…

1 Like

just updated the 310, started a new flight, but the plane loaded with both engines running.

how do you set it to start cold and dark?

did you start on the runway or at a parking position?

When I load up the aircraft cold & dark in the “radio navigation” configuration (without GPS), the NAV mode of the autopilot is not available during flight. It only becomes available if I switch to a GPS configuration, change the nav source from GPS to VLOC and then change back to the setup without GPS. It seems, the state of the nav source is not initialized properly when the plane is loading.
Is this a common issue or is there a better workaround?
Many thanks!

One other question: after adjusting the RPM (using the standard keybinding to move both levers simultaneously), the levers disagree (the right engine always ending up with lower RPM than the left) and the engines have to be synchronised manually. Is this the desired behaviour (e.g. a sophisticated “clumsiness simulation” that I am not aware of)?

1 Like

I don’t believe all those use the KAP. Ill dig through my notes, seems like this was an issue pre SP. I know there are community mods to make the KAP more realistic.

Yeah, just realized this yesterday.

this is at a parking spot

@OffSchedDescent Re hidden GPS interferes with radio, there is a community mod that fixes this and other GPS issues posted on flightsim.to
Search for WtGNS530-Fix-CDI-Milviz-C310

Re: move both prop levers single key, this is previously discussed issue, not debugged, but likely in Asobo code.
Asobo code processes control inputs and reports result to the aircraft code.

2 Likes

Is this at a payware airport or default?

Not sure how exactly MSFS decides you are on a runway to start (with engines on) or at a parking spot (cold and dark).

I imagine a poorly designed airport could cause this. If it’s repeatable at the same spot over and over then there is a bug(not necessarily with the aircraft)

1 Like

just a default one (one of the enhanced ones in the Alps). if it happens again i’ll post more details

I remember now the issue. It is the Honeycomb hardware. If you have the AP knob set incorrectly it screws up the sims AP. Their software makes incorrect assumptions and has caused many support requests…I guess they don’t respond to theirs. Anyways… Try setting your AP knob to HDG instead of ALT(on the Bravo). Then the AP should work fine.

3 Likes