Milviz C310R Official Thread

Some stuff is not yet working. These are shots showing what’s going to be integrated vis a vis external “products”.

It looks brilliant. You are going to have a lot of very happy customers here, methinks.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this! I’ve been wanting to learn multi engine and this is looking like the one to do it with.

4 Likes

Cue Jeopardy Waiting Music Here

6 Likes

They recreate a realistic EDM gauge?! Really? Impressive! The Carenado Mooney Ovation also has one, but I don´t know how this gauge functions and what parameters it shows. But now you made me really curious about the Milviz Cessna 310!

And fully functioning circuit breakers, and a steam gauge panel. Absolute impressive!

Maybe Milviz even gets the same cozy last-generation retro-future seventies romantic style into the rest of the cockpit just like the Carenado Cessna 310 had. That would be PERFECT!

1 Like

You mean… like this: 310R Redux

Note that we did the first 310 in a sim nigh on 10 years ago….

2 Likes

I keep hoping we’ll see accurate modelling of the limitations of the KAP140 AP - like it’s complete lack of understanding of GPS.

(Quite why devs prefer using the 140 to the more modern KFC 225 which at least understands basic GPS nav perplexes me)

Really love it and will have one as soon as it’s released. I wish someone would make a Baron 58 of this quality soon. Sorry to hear Asobo is still tying your hands on systems.

Your wish is already granted: The Baron 58 without these disgusting G1000 layout but with a REAL cockpit:

It won´t take long until Carenado announces the Baron 58 for Flight Sim 20. It would be stupid not doing this and keeping this plane for X-Plane 11 only :wink:

Well Carenado is not usually my first choice. They look nice but usually limited in realism. MILVIZ is a level above in my experience. But the more we get the better.

11 Likes

Seems to be the engines EGT readings to me.

Thanks, I was wondering about vacuum myself, but no worries it will be sorted I am sure. Thoroughly looking forward to this one. I suspect it might become my daily driver.

1 Like

I think you’re talking about the analog EGT gauge. It shows the top 500F range of EGT, and it’s primary use is to help with leaning. This is the traditional gauge, the EDM gauges on the lower left of the pilot’s panel will display raw EGT readings from all 6 cylinders as the top part of the graph, and the CHT of the same cylinders as the missing segment in each column.

Will you be including the all-black instrument panel we enjoyed in the Redux? Possibly my favorite GA cockpit in all of flight simming.

Thanks Dutch,

It looks really impressive and I am looking so forward to this one.

Who knows. Wishful thinking maybe.
Carenado/Alabeo has such a vast array of aircraft at their disposal that they could also decide to bring jets oder turbo props next. They may also decide a Baron is not viable since there already is the G1000 by Asobo or because they already published the Seneca and Seminole. As a partner they might even be prohibited to publish their Baron because Asobo has plans of their own …

In any case the Milviz C310 will likely be a better plane system-wise than anything Carenado will be able to produce and I won’t be forced to buy it on the marketplace with encrypted files and late updates

4 Likes

I believe Alabeo is no longer active. It is only the Carenado side that keeps pumping out products.
My only real complaint with Carenado have been the sound files not matching the realistic looks of their models.
I had Milviz C310 and Baron for FSX and XPlane and really enjoyed them. Visually not as exciting as Carenado’s, but I realize system simulation and sounds are far superior. The issue is me being inpatient for their releases and also their history of announcing exciting projects that never come to light, like Mu-2 and C130J projects.
Let’s hope the C310 comes out soon. I see a bunch of us is looking forward to take her to the skies.

2 Likes

Most certainly looking forward to this one.
I must admit that the Carenado Seneca has been keeping me happy though.

1 Like

A few tweaks here, and a few tweaks there. Milviz is working hard to bring you guys the best MV310 possible :100:

17 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this being my first MilViz product. I’ve heard great things, the Corsair and the Porter just aren’t up my alley.

I have a hankering for system depth and I really hope it lives up to the hype in that regard. This isn’t supposed to be a dig, I’m just feeling very let down this week by a certain other highly-anticipated Twin.

2 Likes