Milviz MV310R WIP screenshots

A few development WIP shots of the Milviz MV310. You may have seen a few of these on social before but not all.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

a bit of icing

2 Likes

VC at night

5 Likes

Nicely done. I had your C310 way back in FSX. I look forward to this version. And bring on the Beaver.

Nice! Thx for the pics!
How long we have to wait approximately til release?
:grinning:

Loved this in XP. Any discounts for current owners?

I understand it’s a wip job but I see 2 versions? I garmin and a steam job. Is that correct?

That looks nice! :clap:

Yes depending on if we can get the default GPS to work properly.

2 Likes

I cannot say for certain except that this will be our first release on this platform.

1 Like

For our direct customers only.
15% off if you bought any MV product.
20% off if you bought the P3D/FSX 310

No discounts are possible via the Marketplace. These discounts are from our site only.

NB: If you buy from us direct, your plane will appear as a default aircraft to other pilots playing in your multiplayer session.

2 Likes

When is the tentative release?

Not sure, first beta has gone out to testers. Depending on what is found and what needs fixing will depend on how long.

2 Likes

Cheers, that’s clear.

Wow! Day 1 purchase for me!
Yes!!! :clap:

1 Like

Looks really really nice!

I don’t want to be “that guy”, but can’t help myself either - I really can’t wait for your 737, is there an ETA for the release? I am fine with it being late, it’s just that it is so hard to wait without having at least an estimate date.

Unless something comes up the last word was that 737 was next…There may be issues outside of our control that would cause a delay though.

1 Like

I see, thank you! Delays are perfectly fine, can’t wait for the day we finally have a nice airliner in MSFS.