“Mirrored” textures 747-8 and 787-10

Many livery designers are stuck on the 747-8 and 787-10 as the textures can’t be drawn on 1 side of the tail and/or entire fuselage, resulting in a mirrored version of the other side :tired_face:

Asobo & MS, can you please update the 2 planes for the 3rd party livery creators community ??? It’s a small fix that can be done from our side, but it would be easier and more user + dev friendly if you can do the fix in the 2 default planes itself so there is no need to distribute a new fixed 2nd model by us third party creators on top of the default one.

Thank you :pray:t3:

Agree. I was waiting on this because of more important bugs, but I think it’s alright to ask for it now. Please don’t make the 747 and 787 mirrored to help us livery creators (whom the devs themselves commended in the dev Q+A, looking at you Jorg)

9 Likes

My vote here

3 Likes

This is 100% needed, as its painful to look at the right side of the 747 sometimes

5 Likes

My vote here.

1 Like

Please fix. Desperately needed

2 Likes

yeah i dont even fly the 747 because of this single issue. i cant stand it. with the 78 its a little easier because the some airlines mirror the tail in real life but still need that fix to fly the ANA

5 Likes

+1 . Please fix this.

1 Like

My vote here !!!
It is disastrous to see airplanes like this.

1 Like

Same for me, hope this gets fixed fast…

cheers :wink:

1 Like

Yes MS/Asobo, please fix this issue

1 Like

Please fix this.
Thanks.

1 Like

Please fix Asobo

1 Like

Please fix this so we can all enjoy the 748 and fly across the world

2 Likes

We need a fix! :green_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Pleasr fix soon asobo

2 Likes

Please fix this for us

1 Like

yep this is a big thing for modders

1 Like

+1 Please fix this

1 Like

Thank you all for the tremendous support when looking at the amount of votes!

I have good hopes that this won’t stay unnoticed by the developers :fist::pray:t3: