Missing airports and outdated airport in the Philippines will it improved?

The Philippines is great country to fly over and challenging vfr airports with nice sceneries but its not updated. Maybe its bing maps satellite scan was old. Looking forward for this to be updated. maybe sdk developers can share scenery.
Here are some missing common airports:
RPSP Bohol Panglao International airport N9°35.76’ E123°44.40
RPUO Basco Principal Airport N20°27.09’ / E121°58.81’
Here are some outdated main airports in the Philippines.
RPVE Godofredo P.Ramos Airport N11°55.58’ / E121°57.44’ Missing new apron and new terminal.
RPVP Puerto Princesa International Airport N9°44.52’ / E118°45.58’ missing terminal and apron.
Thanks

1 Like

I would file those with Zendesk.

To assist them, ensure that you open a separate ticket for each airport that you have found an issue with, not lumped in to one.

The aerial imagery is quite large for this but it looks better than the current option, have also done a quick representation of the airport as well (RPUO)

One drive link:- https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsqdVX9X3wWLlBVUzQ6bmhCiAy9A?e=abCwf4

add RPVB (Bacolod) to that list… IRL the airport has moved to a new spot since 2007 already.
in the sim its still in the old location smack bang in the middle of town - there’s also a 10 storey building in the flightpath - makes for an interesting approach!
edit: reported this already to zendesk

1 Like

I’m currently working on new RPVB still work in progress

1 Like

if you found any missing airport aside from your list, just add here so we can sort out, I can make some small airports

You might want to add the new radar near. Thank you for including my home airport

if you have additional photos that would help alot

I will see if i can swing to the airport this coming week. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Philippines is my second home, so really look forward to any improvements that come forward

1 Like