Missing Airports Sent to Zendesk

Looks like SPOL is long gone. Satellite imagery shows condos being built where it once was.

This is in the sim (don’t know if it was added with SU7), as ‘17A’.
Ignore the plugin icon, that’s because I have Navigraph installed. But it has parking spots, so it’s in the base sim. Navigraph doesn’t add parking.

EHEH - Eindhoven Airport is in now. Might have been added with the Benelux + France World Update?
The parking spots at the passenger terminal are way too small though.

SU7 has added a number of previously missing airports to the sim. The missing airports list has been updated.

3 Likes

Missing Airports that I have submitted to Zendesk:

• CBH4 Prairie Creek Airport N61°33.88’ / W124°48.90’

This airport is currently in the sim.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought this thread was also for airports that are missing from the ‘world’, i.e. there is just an empty field with no runways etc.

EGOM - RAF Ouston airfield,

I think it’s closed for flight operations.

I have another one that i havent seen is the list. Well its in the game but there is no terminal with gates floating LOL. KMAF- MAF Midland Intl Air and Space Port Airport

Hello, so does it mean if we still see it on the list, regardless if the post is old, the airport hasn’t been added to the sim?

Correct. The list has been updated to reflect SU7.

I see plenty of missing airports, then. Is it really that difficult/time-consuming to add those airports? I am afraid with the number of missing ones, it could be we never get them in the end.

It’s a pity that still are missing important airports, when since FS9 many of them were in the sim.
Would be better IMO to use the resources to add these airports in basic form than add random detailed ones.
I’m always afraid expecting problems at each update with my addon airports in the Community folder that if were in the sim (insist: basic) I would’t use.

1 Like

Airport is still not there.SYEC is just an imagery sitting there! .

No its not.

Not even a tiny scratch - this is supposed to be a flight sim, flight sims have airports; MSFS has bugs, CTD’'s, and a bunch of basics missing.

Every update could have 10-50 airports added, but no, we primarily get bugs, and more things missing. Oh and we have thousands of add-ons in a most disorderly and unreliable marketplace.

Confusion abounds and if reporting these misssing airports officially really worked, this list would not contain this many airports going on 3 YEARS later -there was an alpha test, with a gigantic test team, a long time ago!

This community needs to STOP buying add-on airports or the next flight sim that comes along won’t have any airports at all- we will have to buy them all!

It seems there are limitless small dust strips without parking and handling no larger than private single seaters in real life being added, especially in Alaska many within a few km of each other, but Annobon Airport FGAB, with its 6201ft hard runway and parking ramp is still missing leaving a beautiful island inaccessible to air passengers.
Perhaps airports that handle passengers be prioritised also those that don’t have another similar within 10km?

I personally don’t find it fun or realistic to start on active runway with engine running and no alternative. Surely even dust strips should have a parking area where you can start cold and dark?

KDBQ is still missing the new passenger terminal which opened in 2015, if xplane can get it right im sure Asobo can as well

I have added screens of the area where it should be

Here’s a air nav map including it

But this airport good or bad, updated or not is not missing, the problem is when there is nothing where an airport should be, and I mean airports that were in FS2004…

Xplane has all the missing buildings but I prefer msfs