Missing Airports Sent to Zendesk

Seychelles International Airport is missing. Reported to Zendesk but never got any response. It’s been a month.

The following airports have been added in today’s update:

4 Likes

Zaragoza AirPort (LEZG). [41.6661987, -1.04155]

Yep, this was captured already.

Amazing job by Asobo and partners. A huge chunk of missing airports have been removed from the list by the WU7 update. With the shear volume of airports added today, there is no doubt in my mind that we caught their attention with this thread and with time will bring the numbers down even further.

3 Likes

is there a way to see all the airports that are in the sim right now?

1 Like

I’d like to see a list of these also.

Here is a map view of the 500 missing airports that have been added with WU7 of MSFS.

https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/de/map/msfs-map_712884#3/22.02/62.23

Cheers, Simon

Missing airfield in the United Kingdom:

Rendcombe Aerodrome located at 51.7827 -1.9561

I have submitted this to ZenDesk

Thanks, added it to the list.

1 Like

I would add as well:

KGZ - Glacier Creek, AK
MYK - May Creek, AK
15Z (ICAO: PAMX) - McCarthy Airport, AK

1 Like

Already captured KGZ but used wrong identifier, will correct.
Will add MYK to the list, thanks.
Already captured PAMX

1 Like

Over 1000 new airports now added:

2 Likes

But still no LEZG in base sim. Fortunately the update has not broken AirHispania LEZG

1 Like

WU8 was another great update by Asobo and team. I have updated the list and removed airports added in today’s release.

4 Likes

I have mapped out all the added airports of WU 8 on this map, which also shows added airports from WU7 as well as all missing airports listed here in the forum.

Vollbildanzeige

3 Likes

That’s a really cool map, thanks. With all those points its very sluggish when zooming. :slight_smile:

The following are missing in Spain after WU8:

• El Copero (LEEC). Located at 37.314590, -6.000286
  • Betera (LEBT). Located at 39.623619, -0.472270
  • Pollensa (LEPO). Located at 39.908498, 3.101830
  • Almagro (LEAO). Located at 38.952083, -3.740784 → another airport is using that ICAO in game

I already reported to Zendesk all missing spanish airports (the ones already included in the original topic plus those ones here) like one year ago more or less.

Cheers

2 Likes

It looks like all of those with the exception of LENA are heliports (sole helicopter use facilities) and might not be added until helicopters are added. Just my guess.
As for LENA, I see it in the sim.

1 Like

Oh wow! Thank you for putting this together. I checked out my home state (Hawaii), and for some reason at first I missed that they added two airports out here!

I’ve got you bookmarked now.

You’ve got “Pohakuloa Training Area” listed as missing. It’s in the sim as Bradshaw Army Airfield (PHSF), and it does exist. :slight_smile: Pohakuloa Training Area is the name for the entire military training area over there.

2 Likes