Missing autogen in France

In France today…

all in ultra.
LOD 4

where are the building?
only trees

1 Like

I changed the title of the thread to be more informative to the thread’s contents.

Quick thought that occured to me… If you installed the France world update, have you also checked content manager for the update that came with SU5? It definitely looks like an autogen issue to me.

1 Like

i switched DATA to OFFLINE and game CTD…
after a new start, game crash again but this time in flight…
after a new start i switched DATA to ONLINE and now seem works…

but i dont like all this problem

I have the same in France and uk after the Update. Some parts loaded, other not.

try to switch from Data ONLINE - OFFLINE - ONLINE for me now works

thx, but this will not work for me.
Must be an other prob.

Hi

I had this problem in London today. First time flying there since the update. Before was no issue.

Josh

HI,
doesn’t work for me.
you can go to Edinburgh, it is terrible there.
I already report to zendesk, but I don’t know if they take it into account or not.
another strange thing is, in the impacted areas, there are not only missing autogen but also strange houses. they look like bloc without roof and no details, sometimes black flat roof.
in Asia, the effect is different, some building have face missing, like unfinished or transparent.
very annoying because except that, I’m quite happy with the update.

1 Like

I have been getting this in large cities since the update, but only after I have flown over the area once. The first time, the buildings show. After that, they get flattened exactly like that screenshot. The funny thing is that parts of the city I haven’t been to seem to be unaffected, and I can fly over towns and small cities (<100k) without it happening. That and the scenery morphing a bit too much are the only problems I have remaining with SU5.

2 Likes

yes, the “flat picture” was took the second time a pass this area.
definitely something wrong, it is amazing that there is no reaction from ASOBO, I feedback the bug before patch 2, but it was not included in the fix.

Yes. Same problem here. Autogen buildings dont appear in some areas.

You don’t replicate it without making two passes over the area. Maybe they went there once and it looked fine.

Because I had noticed this in Edinburgh I took the step of uninstalling UK World update and reinstalling.

This has not changed anything.

Notes.
I do not run with any cache.
After SU5 there was an 8Gb cache created by the update. I turned off the function and deleted the cache a long time before I discovered Edinburgh.

I noted that the files for World Updates had been modified by SU5 update on 27/07/21 - so they changed something.

1. I have reinstalled WU UK and it makes no difference.

What I see are what appear to be the modern generic blocks that existed before WU UK etc.

The density of which they populate can change. Sometimes all buildings load in. Other times a few, sometimes none at all.

It also seems that these do not have textures. (Textures not loading?)

Have exactly the same issue in Norway where I fly. When I return to a city or the airport all the autogen and photogrammetry is gone and its just a flat texture with trees.

1 Like

Honolulu airport terminal is also transparant…

langoliers exist

some places are bad at first as well.

did you all report to zendesk?
If not, please do it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.