Missing CYVR instrument approaches for RWY 26 L and R

Re Vancouver CYVR ILS approaches

Over the last few months I have had to abandon my ILS approaches to CYVR including R26L, R08L. On final the ILS sends the aircraft away from the runway usually a veer to the right. This has occurred in the Aerosoft CRJ and FBW a320.

On the MSFS world map runway 31 and 13 have their labels reversed. If you wish to depart runway 31 you have to click ‘dot’ for runway 13 which is labelled 31.

Anybody any ideas how I can trouble shoot this issue.

I only had time to try ILS 08R today and it worked in the TBM930.

Since SU12, my flight plans have been a little weird so I had to manually select the BUBUL transition at the request of ATC. ATC specified my elevation at 3000 and used FMS to intercept the ILS and selected the ILS on NAV1 and the APR on the autopilot. I set the minimums to 350 and hand flew to from there (< 1mile).

I will try your other approaches later tonight or tomorrow.

In any case, I should submit a bug report on the forum, following the reporting process to log the issue. There is also a bug reporting feature on the MSFS website. I reported the same bugs during the SU10 update and the issue seemed fixed for SU11 (at least for my experience on the XBOX series X).