Missing Default Aircraft on XCloud

I’ve been playing MSFS exclusively on XCloud since it launched on the platform a few months back. When I started I had all of the default aircraft that were included in the Premium Deluxe (787, Baron, SR22 etc.) However, not long after, these had all disappeared leaving just the aircraft/scenery of the Standard Deluxe edition.

But, yesterday (6/11) I ran into issues with photogrammetry and Bing imagery not loading correctly and decided to disable these, along with other online functionality features and then restarted the sim.

However, when I relaunched with online functionality turned off, all of these aircraft and enhanced airports inexplicably returned.

So now I’ve got two questions; One, which version of MSFS is the Xcloud version? And two, if it is just the Standard Deluxe version is included on XCloud why does restarting without online functionality bring the Premium content back?

Apologies for the long post but, I haven’t seen anyone mention this in the forums. So if anyone can shine a little light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I believe the premium content being present initially was a bug that was quietly patched. No idea why you see them again now.