Missing Land mark -- Tokyo Tower

Still missing a TOKYO Tower even “Wold Update_Japan” is instaaled together wit patch 1.9.3.0.
Is this a happing only to me or ?

I see it OK. and you did install the Japan update from the store?
Maybe one of your settings is a bit low? I would have thought it would keep custom scenery like that displayed even on low settings but maybe not.

Thank you for your prompt reply. YES, I installed it from the store. If you do not mind, Please let me know where/which setting should be to check. My graphics setting are;
FULL SCREEN RESOLUTION=3840x2160, GLOBAL RENDERING QUALITY=HIGH-END and most of all others are= HIGH except GLASS COCPIT REFRESH RATE.
Looking forward to having your reply soon and BR,

Hello Yuudai5178. I have researched other setting and found that All setting are set to “OFF” in Data Connection of GENERAL. I never/ever touch for those so no idea how they set to “OFF”. So, I set those to “ON” then I could see “TOKYO TOWER” now. Thank you again BR,

Tokyo Tower is there an dlokks good. Kaminarimon Gate is a different story though. https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/kaminarimon-gate-of-sensoji-temple-tokyo-picture-id525967903?k=6&m=525967903&s=170667a&w=0&h=R08uJX_IQW08JTxUODeMJxVfZlaZZX4PrF4XsVF9lNU=

Hi FutureCave1666. I could see “TOKYO TOWER” now but not visiting “KAMINARI-MON” but may be soon.

control panel—clock and region- region-administrative-change system locale-current system loccale change to English(American) to solve this problem

Moved this topic out of Wishlist, as this is not a feature request. Closing as it was resolved.