Missing Toolbar and Main Menu items after Bush Trip

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Since updating to SU9 I flew one flight (a bush trip), whilst waiting for PMDG to release the 737 that evening. After I loaded another flight all of a sudden I’m missing:

• The in-game toolbar at the top (N, V and stuff still work to bring up the windows)
  • General settings Traffic Menu
  • General Settings Camera menu

Just to ensure that this is not caused by Mods, I cleared the community folder and the issue persists.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Must be some issue with a corrupted SU9

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU9

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Bush Trips have limited toolbar items. Designed that way.
Try the toolbar in a regular flight.

Also check your Assistance Options in the Main Options Menu to be sure the items you want, are indeed set to on.

Thank you for trying to help, but you missed the point. I’m missing the toolbar in all flights after that bush trip. Also I do remember that until I restarted the assistance settings were locked into Volocopter (which has since reverted back).

But on top of that, it doesn’t explain why I’m missing Traffic and Camera in the General settings.