Moon is still to big

In VR it’s twice this big.

With SO many other game impacting issues going on you choose to complain about the size of the moon? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Does it just look too big or is it actually too big?

How did you measure it? We can then take a look and see.

MSFS 2020 moon: “Why thank you! I’ve been doing squats.”

That moon is THICC.

1 Like

It’s “still” too big because it hasn’t been changed yet, therefore it’s the same as before, that’s why it’s “still” the same size…

In real life, the moon looks bigger when near the horizon and smaller when up high in the sky against no references for size. That’s why you see those giant moon pictures when the moon is setting. The moon looks right to me and I hope they spend time on this last. They need to fix VFR maps and all the issues with the AIRPLANES first!

I think OP is talking about the difference in moon size between VR mode and PC mode.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moon is too big in VR

Hi there,

Before creating new topics in this category, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.