Mooney ovation M20R no ILS after latest patch

Tried every runways at CYYZ nothing in the HSI, the needle not changing after entering the NAV1 radio. The yellow line is not moving. No problem before the update MARCH 08/09.

Its normal to give third party developers at least 24 hours to update their aircraft after a patch.

I would point out that after update 1.14.5.0 of Fs2020 the M20 Ovation looks like an attached image, Garmin and other equipment switched off.
Help please!

This is a well-known and well-reported issue. Did you search the forums before posting?

1 Like

KNOW ISSUES

• On rare occasions, Aircraft screens might not initialize correctly upon loading a flight. Please restart the flight to fix the issue.

PS.: I hope it is realy “rare” and not that the old “avionics goes black” bug is back

If I set in KX 165 the 109.10 ( ILS 6L ) the needle changes…

If I set in Garmin the VLOC the HSI ( yellow line ) moved too.

Another issue ?

Sorry dear friend mdapol, but I did a research on this bug related to update 1.14.5.0 but there could be nothing there. Before the update I NEVER had the blackout of those screens. Immediately AFTER they no longer turn on and I can restart restart restart many times, but nothing changes.
This is an “after upgrade” problem. I guess they will have to study a patch.

is your issue gone ? … as mentioned, I not see an issue…

I had the same yesterday with both the JF Arrow and the Mooney. Are you using the 530 mod? I simply got the latest version and the Arrow is hot to trot. I suspect it will be the same with the Mooney, though I havent tried it yet.

It’s ok. I found new 530 mod and the solve issue.
:ok_hand::full_moon_with_face:

1 Like