More Bush Trips

Never thought I’d enjoy them as much as I do. Just finished Patagonia and it was spectacular - pretty sure I would have never explored those spots without someone pointing me in the right direction.

Really hope there are some planned for the UK and Ireland

1 Like

More is better, but I wish it was narrated experience with at least pre-scripted ATC communication

2 Likes

Amazing bush trips, most better than default can be found here: msfsbushtrips.com

3 Likes

Hi there,
If you have a request for a new feature, the best place to put it is in the #self-service:wishlist section and not General Discussion. I have moved your post there.
(Just always search first before creating new topics! I haven’t been able to find a Wishlist topic asking for more bush trips, so I made the move.)

1 Like

If you are looking for more bush trips, you can find many very good bush trips on Flightsim.to - Bush Trips Add-Ons, most of them in a better quality than the standard ones and all are for free!

Or you can create your own bushtrip, it’s easier than you think:
Either with BushMissionGen by f99mlu or with BushTripInjector

BuffyGC

3 Likes

ooo thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I just checked that site - lists “Premium” and “Free” bush trips - when you go to the “Free” page all it shows are Premium ones - only you don’t find that out until you click to go to the details and it tells you to buy them from the premium page.

1 Like

Hi, where is the Patagonian trip, in fs2020?

Seems like Asobo/MS had or have quite a few of these not released, because when the game launched and before all of the 3rd party bushtrips came out I was showing only the few I had completed out of nearly 100. You can see in your profile under acheivements I believe and it was like 4/90. There are apparently many more now with the 3rd party one I presume.
You can see similar with landing challenges. Again I’m not sure which ones they count for the total number, but originally the total matched the “official” ones in the game, whereas the bushtrips always showed a much higher number of bushtrips to complete.
The only “official” Bush trip that was added since launch was the Alaska one, but it always looked like they had many more “in the can”.

1 Like

It’s right in the Bush Trip menu (Los Cerros to Cochrane).

The free trips are the same as the premium and are simply flight plans with provided details on how to fly them. If you want to enjoy the in-game trips, they are available for purchase.

Ok thanks!

pre-scripted ATC would be great, as would some co-pilot callouts from the navlog perhaps (similar to the missions in FSX).

Awesome - thank you!

1 Like

The UK and Ireland SORELY need some bush trip love please! Still see that there were over 60 planned in the achievements…

Perhaps the category could be renamed to “discovery flights” and include the previous WU flights there. It may clear up a misconception that all bush trip are only in remote areas (the Balkans bush trip is a perfect example of trips over beautiful populated and unpopulated terrain).

Japan / Asia has none at all - even after the Japan WU.