Mouse cursor moves when moving around (translation) in the cockpit

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Mouse cursor moves when moving around (translation) in the cockpit

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Mouse and DualSense Controller emulated as Xbox 360 using DS4Windows, always worked fine previously

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

There seems to be a similar thread a while back about this issue. Anyone else noticed this?

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Same here PC/Steam/Xbox controller
Cursor moves around when you move around inside plane and is not clicking where it is (Dot is in the center of the screen, but button highlight somewhere else. I have to click left joy again (toggle cursor) to reset it after every move.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Last update provided this bug

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

OK so it looks like if you take you mouse move cursor using it to ideal center of the screen and go back to your gamepad, everything works fine. It looks like someone turned off mouse centering when gamepad is used.

1 Like

Ok best workaround waiting for a fix is to press escape put your cursor by mouse in the center between for menu rectangles, go back to gamepad and press resume on gamepad. Everything will work fine until you touch your mouse again.

1 Like

I have submitted a request for this – ID 174790

1 Like

Any news of fix for this new bug with cursor centering when changing input? It’s been 14 days…

I have the same issue. left joystick is moving the mouse curser. I can see it happen on the sensitivity settings screen. If I reset the controller settings, requiring a remap of all my buttons, all works well. If I modify sensitivity, all goes crazy again. Makes it impossible to fly anything.

There must be a way to adjust sensitivity without invoking mouse movement.