Mouse does not work after wu7

Am I the only one who encountered a problem with the mouse in VR after the new update? I can’t click anything in my menu’s…

Help please,

Kind regards,
Ralph Schoonhein

You’re not alone! In fact, it seems to affect everyone. There’s another thread about it already.

The problem is listed in the release notes, so we’re all hoping for a quick hotfix update!

The mouse works just the controllers are a mess.

Yeah. This is a bit of a bummer. The menu in flight is not clickable at all. Nor are any of the windows (ATC, Weather, etc). I can’t move windows like I used to, but the mouse at least works on other things in VR for me. I have a Rift S and oculus controllers, but I don’t use them.

Is there no work around yet? I can toggle the toolbar on and off using the tab key but I can’t select anything. Decided to just land at the nearest airport out of frustration but I couldn’t even contact ATC. I just rage quit in the end.

Also, they clearly know about the bug to have reported it. How hard is it to just fix the ■■■■ bug? Just give us the option to roll back to the old non VR controller method. Like who seriously who decided that ‘Ok controllers work, but they just won’t be able to select any options in the menus at all, should we proceed or keep it as it was and controllers later? Of course, let’s proceed anyway.’. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Really disappointed with this update! Plenty of eye candy with the weather, but even that’s not working correctly. All of the assistance settings reset and no toolbar/menu access with the mouse or VR controller.
It’s like going on holiday to find your hotel is actually a building site!

They need to slow down with the update schedule. It is obvious they don’t have enough time to do it right and test the changes they make before pushing out a required update.

Hey we only got 9 more years left lol.

1 Like

don’t forget that together with the toolbar after SU7 you can’t hide the virtual yoke anymore also atc is unusable anything that has to do with toolbar windows isn’t working

Please continue in this thread:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/cant-access-vr-menu-after-update/472121/