Mouse keeps zooming in

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No
Brief description of the issue:

since world update 16 i am having an issue with my mouse click wheel every time i depress it the camera zooms in by itself in cockpit view on every aircraft i also cannot control the VS it seems to have mind of its own when using autopilot a320 neo

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

n/a

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

n/a

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi Yorkyboy7463,
Welcome back to the forum !, I moved your report to the User Support Hub Hardware & Peripherals so that other users can help on your issue.

Is your mouse profile set to default ?, if not try with that setting.

Also try another mouse if you have one. Could be a hardware issue with the mouse.

I get that once in a while, even disconnected peripherals trying to figure out what causes it, like a drifting controller or trim wheel or something but it doesn’t, it’s a bug that’s been around for a while. It just keeps zooming in or out. But it boots in that way, there’s no specific trigger after you load in.

And it does it with just a simple TM HOTAS hooked up or both my TB controllers and pedals with 20+ axis loaded and an XB controller(I slave the flightstick to the pedals to stop the trim wheel and toe brake bug with the TBV1 yoke that’s going on or use the quad with the stick, so that’s a lot of controller…).

Just restart the flight takes 15 seconds.

I have stopped it, but can never remember what actually does it, like switching custom camera views or something, it’s not an axis issue.

Thank you for your response. It would seem that the issue i was having after many frustrating hours trying to fix it as completely dissappeared so its back to normal finally.
MSFS as to be the most buggiest program i have ever played !!..thank u and happy flying !