Movement of on screen yoke does not match real controller

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Even with sensitivity at the default when turning the yoke controller (I use Honeycomb Alpha) the animation of the yoke in the virtual cockpit doesn’t move enough to begin with but moves way too much at the extremities to make up for it.

It seems like this happens for all aircraft but I haven’t tested every single one. Screenshots are from the 172.

It seems like when my yoke it turned 10% in game it is only moved by 5%, when I move it 30% it is only 15% in game, at 50% in game it is only 30%, etc, but for the last ~10% the animation rapidly catches up so at 100% it is also at 100% in game.

Not that this only affects how the yoke looks in the cockpit. Looking at the control surfaces themselves, the movement is linear as it should be, and feeling the effect of the control while flying it also seems to be correct. The only issue is the amount of rotation shown on the yoke in the virtual cockpit.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Simply load into the game in the C172 and turn your yoke and look at the difference between how much you have turned the controller vs how much it is turned in the virtual cockpit in the sim.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

As far as I remember this has been an issue since the sim first released in 2020.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

2 Likes