MS STORE problem

Hello I have just reinstalled MSFS in 10cds box version and when I ask for the serial number that I give him he tells me that it is already used and in the store I cannot download the launcher error: 0x80070424.
Hello I have just reinstalled MSFS in 10cds box version and when I ask for the serial number that I give him he tells me that it is already used and in the store I cannot download the launcher error: 0x80070424.
Bonjour, je viens de réinstaller MSFS en version boîte 10cds et lorsque je demande le numéro de série que je lui donne, il me dit qu’il est déjà utilisé et dans le magasin je ne peux pas télécharger l’erreur du lanceur: 0x80070424.
Hello I just reinstall MSFS version 10cds box and when i was tousme request the serial number that I give it me say it is already used in the store and I can not download the launcher erreure: 0x80070424.
Bonjour je viens de réinstaller la boîte MSFS version 10cds et quand j’ai été tousme demander le numéro de série que je lui donne dis qu’il est déjà utilisé dans le magasin et que je n’arrive pas à télécharger le lanceur erreure: 0x80070424.

I’m telling you honestly I’m not very happy. I have the premium deluxe version. Help me please. Thanks everyone.

Hi @Laviateur1970,
To keep the forum organized, please use one of the sub-categories in #bugs-and-issues
I’ve moved your topic into #bugs-and-issues:performance as that sub-category is for installation issues.

There are existing topics on the error fault you are getting:
Search results for ‘0x80070424 category:200’ - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.