MS Store VS Steam - My steam version freezes/CTD but not the MS Store

I’ve been having tons of problems since the SU5 update but it is now fixed using the MS Store version. I think the steam version is where the problems are at the moment… I can finally fly in VR with no stutters, freezes and CTD. Mind you, I didn’t get many CTD in steam , it was mostly long freeze when using the Reverb G2 that would eventually crash to desktop. None of this is happening in the MS Store version.
Same settings, empty community in both.

Any differences that you can think of? Did you chose your own install location for Steam? If so, did you chose anything out of the ordinary?

Nothing that I can think of , steam version is installed on the main C drive (SSD) and the MS version is installed on my I: drive (other SSD)

Steam version is the Premium Deluxe
MS version is standard (subscription)

Some people on steam’s forum mentioned the hotfix was not working for the steam version maybe…

So until they push another hotfix/patch on steam , I’ll stick to MS store and try not to go crazy missing all my premium deluxe aircrafts (g58 is my fav aircraft)

At least I can finally fly !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.