MSFS 2020 and Logitech Flight Multi Panel WORKING!

Running W10 computer MSFS2020 and had issues with Logitech G Pro Flight Multi Panel display, Flaps, Pitch and Auto Throttle not working. I had it plugged into one of the Flight Yoke USB ports along with the Throttle Control and Multi Switch Panel, but did not have an external (USB) power supply hooked up, since it didn’t come with one. Issue is, too many devices being powered by the computer’s USB 3.0 port. Once I re-routed the Multi Panel display USB to another USB 3.0 port on the computer, everything works GREAT.

The Logitech yoke USB hub is only meant for dumb devices that require no significant power, like throttle and pedals. It can’t supply enough juice for any Logitech panels.

Just curious - any impact on FPS? I’m considering either the Multi gear or using a separate monitor with the break-out panels (which now cause a 5 fps drop).

John

I"m looking to buy the Logitech G Flight Multi Panel for the A32NX and C172 G1000 , will this work now with MSFS 2020 ? thanks

Rectified issue by plugging USB devices into computer rather than back of flight yoke. External power supply did not resolve issue. Thanks.