MSFS 2020 Freunde werden Offline angezeigt

Hallo an alle Piloten,

Ich habe ein Problem mit dem MSFS 2020. Bei mir werden einige Freunde die Online sind nur Offline angezeigt und ich kann sie auch nicht im Sim sehen. Das ist aber nur bei einigen Piloten. Nicht bei allen.
Hat jemand auch das Problem?

gruß Micha

1 Like

Welcome to the MSFS Forums. The language of our forums is English and other languages are not used. To get a response please change your message to English. I realize this may not be your first language but there are plenty of translation tools on the internet.

Hi, I will translate. I’ve the same problem as ProjectFreeman has:

He wrote:

“I have a problem with MSFS 2020. Some of my friends which are online are shown as offline and I am not able to see them in the sim. This belongs only to some pilots, not to all online friends.”

Thanks and welcome to the forums. If you do not receive a reply from forum members in a short time please report the problem to the Zendesk

I got the same Problem. My brother bought the game on steam. I got it on ms App. Sometime we can See each other… but we can t send friend requests…

I spend a lot of hours yesterday and I think it s the old Xbox App which was installed too. After deinstall and restart I had the chance to add someone. But it still doesn t work with the add friend Button. It s still white. I can open players Profile now inside the new app give an invitation and after that I can add to Group ingame.

I ll test it today again with my brother.